GOAT LOCO - 2301 Captain John Hutt Road Island Paradise - Fishing Camp/Lodge Style House and Detached Houseboat, 5BR/4BA
Size –5 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms • Sleeps 12
GOAT LOWCOUNTRY FISH CAMP on Goat Island, just off Isle of Palms, SC in the Charleston area. This unique property sits on one acre at the Southernmost Pointe of Goat Island where the Intracosatal Waterway intersects Hamlin Creek. Just a short boat ride from the IOP mainland, this property is an oasis and a fisherman's paradise. As well, this property is ideal for an isolated couples retreat or staycation.
* Deluxe Lodging Accommodations for 12
* The Lowcountry's Finest Fishing
* Resort Style Outdoor Living Spaces throughout property
* Private Dock/Pierhead- over 60 feet for boat docking
* Partnerships with Local Charter & Sportsfishing Outfits
* Private Chef/Catering Services available
* Concierge Services available
* Kayak and Paddle Boards available
* Sunset Cruises available
* And much, much more...
1/1 - 12/31
|$399 - $899||
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 100 % if cancellation occurs at least 60 days before arrival; Guest receives 50 % if cancellation occurs at least 30 days before arrival; No refunds within 30 days of arrival.